Dear Current and Potential Clients,
I hope this finds you and your family in good health. While many things have changed, one thing
has remained the same: my commitment to your safety and health.
By its very nature, massage and bodywork requires skin-to-skin contact and you should be familiar with the fact that infection control has always been a top priority for my practice. As we
navigate life with additional requirements and modify existing measures due to the coronavirus,
please help me to support all my clients by cooperating with some new requirements.
My practice follows Practice Guidelines recommended by the Federation of State Massage Therapy Boards (FSMTB), along with infection control recommendations made by the U.S. Centers
for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA).
You may see some changes when it is time for your next appointment. I made these changes to
help protect my clients and myself.
• I will communicate with you beforehand to obtain updates to your health information and ask you specifically about your potential exposure to COVID-19.
• When you arrive at the office, I’ll ask that you wait in your vehicle until I text you or call you to come in. This ensures that we don’t have too many people in the reception area at one time.
• I will greet you at the door and use a no touch thermal temperature screening to confirm that you don’t have a fever.
• I’ll ask you if you have developed any symptoms of illness since we spoke on the phone. If you feel ill on the day of your session, there is no penalty for canceling your appointment. Massage is not advised if you have any symptoms of illness.
• Please bring a face mask to use while you are in the building, and during your massage.
• I will ask you to sign an informed consent form that states, “I understand that close contact with people increases the risk of infection from COVID-19. By signing this form, I acknowledge that I am aware of the risks involved and give consent to receive massage from this practitioner.”
• I will ask you to sanitize your hands when you enter the studio, and again once your session is finished.
I look forward to seeing you again and am happy to answer any questions you may have about
the steps I take to keep every client, safe in my practice.
The Studio is currently OPEN and accepting appointments!
Thank you for being my clients. I value your trust and loyalty and look forward to welcoming you
back to a safe, therapeutic touch environment
A Stone's Throw Massage Therapy
Copyright © 2021 A Stones Throw Massage Therapy - All Rights Reserved.